Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A hassled nomophobe

It was a pet to me indeed..faithful since 2 years. I liked the way it looked (like a candy) and ran..always said 'its creator doesn't create any more like it'.

About 10 days ago the illness began, then the fatigue and frequent unconsciousness. A local (bad) quack at BLR tried a horrible heart transplant and some stupid exorcism(!) but no good. Surgeons at a more serious hospital at Kukatpally,Hyderabad probed around yesterday and the verdict is - its terminally ill. Poor thing cant stay alive for 10minutes... they asked me to get a new one and ditch this. In fact they said 'recycle it'. huh!

I am contemplating a second opinion at another hospital...maybe from a more gifted therapist.

The other Nokia care is in Banjara Hills...err..should I just buy a new phone? Recos please?

Bye-bye my Nokia 6233....

2 comments:

Murali said...

A LOT of ppl liked this phone, and when i wanted to buy it, he said out of stock..

So it has seen its hey day bidu maga...

So long, brother's phone!

Sniff

Madhu said...

bidu maga...(hatrick) hodi maga? er, with Nokia i mean